[meteorite-list] Topics for "collection of wisdoms"

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:17:22 -0600

Hi List,
Here are a couple questions that might inspire a topic for a
"Collection of Wisdoms" - Magnetic properties of stonys.

I'm curious to know if anyone has undertaken the task of testing and
documenting the magnetic properties found in the different groups and/
or sub-groups of stony meteorites. I'm curious to know too... Most
articles I have read on Martian and Lunar pieces say they are not
attracted to a magnet. Is this known to be without exception?

Michael Murray