[meteorite-list] AD

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:37:01 -0700

Hi All,
        I am selling a spectacular Glorietta Mountain full
slice for someone. I tried to sell it for him a few months
back at a very low price. He just told me to sell it at any
price, so, I am selling it dirt cheap. It should be noted
that Kevin Kichinka's fine ebook on comparative prices
from July of 2005 to Feb of 2007 shows an average price
for Glorietta Mountain as going from $30/g to $39/g. This,
a truly spectacular example is offered for $22.80/g.

(Pay no attention to the ultra thin cut lunars - unless
you want some as cheaply as can be found anywhere)

See all at:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558129203dTVUxY

        Best wishes, Michael

--
"What fits your busy schedule better, exercising one hour a day
or being dead 24 hours a day?"