[meteorite-list] The red skein of aggressiveness

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:42:24 -0700 (PDT)

So Bernd,
You are suggesting that I am the only one involved in
these fights? You make your list, but you neglect the
hundreds of other fights on this list which never
involved me. It takes two to tango. Can you find the
email where I said anything to Matteo in the last
month before he attacked me? An email to Armando? An
attack must be answered. Those who stay silent while
being called names are cowards.
Bernd, I respect you and your opinion, but do not
single me out, I was hit and I hit back. Please, tell
me how I started this? Armando hit me, then Matteo
jumped in. should I not defend myself when being
called a thief? What would you do Bernd?
Michael Farmer