[meteorite-list] AUCKLAND METEORITE TILE FOR SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

See also in my webpage here a picture of the hole that
the meteorite made through the inside ceiling tile.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aucklandmeteorite/aucklandtile.html
I will be a week before I mail out any orders as I am
still experimiting with glue and the office shop will
be a few days before they get more backing tiles.
This makes for a cute display that would look great in
any meteorite collection and a great gift.
Sincerely
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com