[meteorite-list] Question: Just How ...?

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:01:03 -0600

Dear Robert:
Missed one! I was a diamond prospector and gold prospector in need of a
new metal detector; and I found a White's metal detector dealer just
three blocks from my house! My new associate says that I could find a
meteorite besides gold and I was all ears....with in a minute I was
holding a CD of about 3 pounds! I also held a large Campo, and a few
other meteorites. For six years this guy was my best buddy in
meteorites.........but, I found the first Wyoming meteorite between us
and still hold that friendly title.
He has me on the fulgerites though.
Best,
Dave Freeman