[meteorite-list] Not and Idea for list to think about - Thanks for the feedback!

From: ken newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:57:51 -0400

Gary,
Not to me! Of persons who have unselfishly given most to the meteorite
community, Paul and Jim are at the top of the list. In my opinion, you
hurt yourself as well as those new to collecting by slanderously
attributing your perceived motives to others. These are the good guys,
not the enemy.
Best,
Ken Newton