[meteorite-list] AD Global Meteorite Pricing (by Kevin Kichinka)

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:14:01 -0700

Dear List,

Kevin Kichinka is having problems posting to the list so he asked if I
would forward his ad for him. Paul

Dear List Members:

Buying or selling meteorites? Interested in knowing the approximate
value of specimens in your collection? Curious about which meteorites
are increasing in value at the fastest rate? And which are falling?

I am the author of the popular book, "The Art of Collecting
Meteorites". Since 1995, I have sorted through dealer price lists and
internet web sites to calculate the average retail offering prices of
meteorites I hold or may want to obtain in the future. This year I
have decided to share this information to those whom it may interest
and to promote transparency in the hobby.

In the first section of this eleven page report covering eighty-five
different meteorites, I describe the methodology utilized to arrive at
the specimen prices. This methodology was developed over the last
twelve years, and although subjective, I believe most will find it
satisfactory and fair.

The second section is a list of the 85 meteorites with their average
price as of July, 2005 versus their recent price this February, 2007
followed by the percentage gain or decline.

The last section contains a "State of the Market" analysis and my
outlook for the future.

About one-hundred hours went into the preparation of this report, and
I believe you will find it sophisticated, current and useful. The
information contained therein may save you money today on any
purchases or trades you are considering as well as suggesting other
more lucrative avenues for your funds.

This eleven page Microsoft Word document is accompanied by numerous
color photos and has been re-formated into Adobe for easy downloading.
Purchasers will have it emailed to them as an attachment. I have
priced it below what I consider it to be worth so that I can share it
with as many collectors and dealers as possible. I hope to enhance
your enjoyment of the hobby of collecting meteorites. If you enjoyed
the writing style of "The Art of Collecting Meteorites", you will find
this report an additional pleasure to read.

To purchase a copy, please visit www.Paypal.com, click on "Send
Money", search MARSROXbooks at gmail.com, fill out the form and deposit
$10.

Copies of "The Art of Collecting Meteorites" can be obtained at
www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com

Thank you and good reading!

Kevin Kichinka