[meteorite-list] drive you eyes buggy

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:00:36 -0600

Hi List
Want to drive your eyes buggy? Try focusing on either of these
pictures for a bit. Let me know if you see something odd. This is
an olive green stone with some darker olive green encircled by ?
The color in the photo is not exactly true. To view them please type
http in front of the part of the links shown. I left the http off so
my computer doesn't automatically turn it into a hyperlink which
would cause a four-day delay.

Michael Murray

://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/mmurray_02/IMG_0311.jpg
://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/mmurray_02/IMG_0303.jpg

"It's better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness" -
Confucious