[meteorite-list] Idea for list to think about

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:07:35 -0700 (PDT)

Putting code in the title is not really feisable. I am
often short space anyway and already include my own
code for example.
However, if an odd code was inserted into the text, if
you set the ebay search parameters to "Search title
and description " you might still end up with the same
result that you want and could filter them all to your
site.
Sincerely
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com