[meteorite-list] Ad - 169 Excellent Auctions- Outstanding Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:25:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending this
afternoon representing some great bargains. This
week, I loaded some slightly larger specimens and
still kept the opening bid at just 99 cents. I loaded
the very last lots of the ever popular NWA 4293
nuggets. I loaded SERIAL NUMBER ONE of the 230 piece
Campo Coin series and started it at just 99 cents. I
put some excellent Sikhote Alins up including some
with holes and one with a small impact crater. I
currently have 169 auctions running, half ending today
and the rest ending next Monday. I will be loading a
10-day auction while I am gone thus the auctions are
ending a day early on Monday so as to give me time to
ship before I depart on the 21st. There are plenty of
specimens still at the 99 cent mark representing some
true value!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding
auctions, click on this link. Several of these still
have no bid and are at the opening price of just 99
cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

Check Out These Serialized Campo Coins:
Serial Number 1, ONE , UNO!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140095963083
Serial Number 188:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140093635679

An Outstanding Sculptural Mundrabilla Iron, DUMBBELL
SHAPED:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140095971775

A Nice Chunk Of NWA 3163 Lunar Meteorite Started At
Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140093663368

Ureilite Main Mass - Too Awesome To Properly Describe,
A Bargain:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140096009292

Last Of The NWA 4293 Lots:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140094630407
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140094630846
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140094632106
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140094632396
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140094632660
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140094632991

A Sampling of Oriented Sikhote Alins:
360 Degree Radial Flow-lines:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140096010594
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140096011995
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140096011348

Oriented Sikhote With IMPACT CRATER:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140096012671

A Sikhote With An Ablation HOLE:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140096013214

And don't forget to check out the more than 100 other
great items at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection