[meteorite-list] Impact Origin of Carolina Bays Argued For at 2007AGU Meeting

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:35:21 -0700 (PDT)

Sterling, all

The impacts which ended the last ice age are covered
in Man and Impact in the Americas, as is the mechanism
which brought the last ice aqge to an end.

My opinion is that the climatic effects of these
impacts most likely finished off mosat of the the
mega0fauna though effects on their food supplies.

Ed

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>

http://submissions5.agu.org/aguconvener/ConvenerView.asp?ref=1388

http://submissions5.agu.org/aguconvener/ConvenerView.asp?ref=1334