[meteorite-list] HELP ! and, Who's still got their first meteorite?

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:43:40 -0800

When a meteorite fell hereabouts, I spent a few hours googling and was out the door. I picked up everything I saw. Not only do I have the first meteorite I found, I still have all the first suspect rocks.

I mounted them all on a board, in a row, in the fashion of those depictions of evolution from ape to man starting from wrongest to rite.

Bill