[meteorite-list] [AD] Coming Soon! - The easiest way to find meteorites for sale!

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:20:24 -0800

Dear List,

First we need to acknowledge that the idea for this project was thought
up by Steve Arnold, 001, PMH. Just so there's no confusion...
http://www.meteoriteadventures.com/meet.htm

Steve wanted a way for the collector to quickly and easily find out who
had what items for sale and created his FindMeteorites concept to
achieve this goal. Thank you Steve!

Now after close to a year and a half of thinking and coding, Jim and I
are just about ready to open our new Meteorites for Sale section on The
Meteorite Exchange. But before we open the site we are requesting the
help of a couple of meteorite shopaholics. We need a couple of beta
testers to test our code under the harsh real life conditions that exist
during the quest to satisfy an addicts meteorite fix.

For those of you reading this, if this sounds like it's for you then
please contact me off list. - Thank you!

Some of the new features include:

- A search engine that searches dealer website inventories, their ebay
auctions, and our meteorite classifieds.

- Quickly see which Dealers have current ebay auctions running.

- New enhanced Meteorite Dealer Listings that include the dealers ebay
auctions.

- A new interface to search and view the top 100 ebay auctions and buy
it nows.

- Our new Website Indexing Service which updates our search database
with the dealers website inventory each hour 24/7.

Stay tuned!

Paul and Jim