[meteorite-list] all List members & Mike re Threats from Mr Gregory

From: Nicholas Gessler <gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:54:09 -0800

Hello All,

I read Mike's post.
It's one of the few posts that I did read.
And I chose to read it because of the subject line.
Those who didn't want to read it didn't have to...

I'd like to hear about what's going on among those who think they've
found a treasure.
It's better to be forewarned about strange antics and disputes in the
meteorite community
than to be surprised by them in the field.

Not knowing about something that is potentially dangerous has a cost that is
far greater than knowing about only things that are potentially beneficial.

"For every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under
Heaven..."

Nick Gessler