[meteorite-list] Threats from Mr Gregory, this guy is a piece of work.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:11:21 -0800 (PST)

List members, this man is now making threats to my
home and family. Read this and tell me that this man
is a nice, well-mannered gentleman! We are not dealing
with a stable man.
Mr Gregory, a few more threats like this and I will
have to go to the police. Since you threatened to have
anyone going to your crater inprisoned, and tortured,
and denied help from their respective embassy, you
sir, deserved anything and everything said about you.
 For your information, I am using an Arabic keyboard,
so typing is not so easy, spelling errors are a tad
common I am afraid. I am also amused that a man with
your supposed skills, degrees, and certifications,
must stoop to commenting one someones weight to put
them down. It shows the desperation in your position,
that you now have put time and money into a
boondoggle, a fake crater with not one cent in
meteorites to be found. As the realization that you
have a worthless piece of dirt to play in, you lash
out at the messengers who have called you on your
announcement.
Myself, I have done quite well in the last weeks:)
More to come on my spectacular finds in the near
future.
By the way, my parter is a gun dealer, so any attempts
at my home and collection will be met with an
unpleasant surprise for the attemptee. Arizona
provides very clear laws providing me with the use of
deadly force for protection of ones life and property.
I am sure you know all about that.
Michael Farmer