[meteorite-list] Oh boy - Here we go...

From: edward moore <edward_f_moore_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:36:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi

  It gets very confusing with all of the different NWA's, pairing etc

  Now do we have a new subclass of NWA's??

  Non Western Anus

  Ed

Michael Murray <mmurray at montrose.net> wrote:
  Hi Darren & List

Could this be a new type of silicate darkening?

Man with object, wires, etc. to security: "AW COME ON! You guys are
just jerking my chain, right?"

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:41:56 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

> Upon further investigation, they found a piece of
> chewing gum, some more wire and a rock in his "XXX".
> As the suspect put it- "the rock is from another
> planet" and was in there to protect him....
> OK- lets say it is a meteorite ;-)

The first meteorite from Uranus.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?