[meteorite-list] Concerning the Peruvian possible impact

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:41:26 -0800 (PST)

Gaetan, there is no "little bit more mystery to this
story". The whole story has been conjured up by the
mad delusions of somebody who somehow thinks that he
knows what rocks from venus looks like - something
even NASA dont know and can only guess at.
There are no meteorites. The bomb crater was found a
couple years ago (I told excatly when when I posted
about this a week or so ago so see the archaives if
you want to know exactly when this miracle of nature -
and the peruvian military, came to life).
Some reporter and "scientist" went there and found
some volcanic rocks like is found all over southern
peru and said "Wow, Really black rocks equals
meteorite - we are rich and can now move to the USA
and become a gringo". The scientist couldent have been
a geologist since you would logically think that a
real geologist (Or, for that matter, a half retarded 4
year old kid) could identify volcanic rocks that cover
half of southern peru. My friends from arequipa went
there soon after the "fall" and within a couple weeks
after it was reported as a meteor crater in the local
peruvian newspapers. I am told that it looks like an
anti tank mine exploded and that there is scrapnel in
the area.
But hey. We dont know what rocks from venus looks
like. Maybe the volcanoes dont deposit volcanic basalt
all over southern peru. Maybe it is meteorites from
venus and they just look different from all other
meteorites. This might ruin my visions of the red
(Green in ancient rome) venus goddess of love beliefs
of what the planet venus is like for me though. I
thought numerous goddesses swim nude in the warm
tropical venus weather (Like they have in tahiti but
no storms) waiting for earthings to go there. I
believe that given that the planet is named after, and
represents the love goddess that all of the planets
meteorites are all shaped like erotic parts (With
awesome flow lines). And since these peruvian rocks
are not shaped like that they cannot be from venus. So
case closed. That incorrect venesiun shape should be
your proof that there are no meteorites in the
mysterous bomb crater in southern peru.
Now crying in my beer and needing lots more bought for
me in ensisheim
DEAN

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=917251208884909709&q=meteorite