[meteorite-list] Many United States Geological Survey Publications Now Online

From: Paul <bristolia_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:12:19 -0800 (PST)

Gary wrote:

?DJVU files... does this stand for Deja Vu files? I
have some of them that pop up once in a while :)?

Yes. I would much prefer if the USGS had used PDF
files instead. I have no idea why they choose the
Deja Vu format over the PDF format.

The plugins for Deja Vu files can be found at

http://www.lizardtech.com/download/dl_download.php?detail=doc_djvu_plugin&platform=win

or

http://www.lizardtech.com/download/dl_download.php?detail=doc_djvu_plugin&platform=macx

For some reason my Mac PowerPC G5 does not
print Deja Vu files. Although it acts like it is
printing the files, nothing ever comes out of the
Tektronix Phaser 7300 printer.

Yours,

Paul