[meteorite-list] could it be?

From: Phil Morgan <pkmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:55:55 -0700

Hello everyone,
I found something that could be interesting in a batch of NWAs. I thought
it might be an EL3 since I'm pretty sure there were a couple of those as
well, but ground down and edge and I don't think so...

I know we can only speculate based on photos but it's got to be at least as
fun as speculating about flat pieces of iron flying through windows ;-)

So, think it's meteoritic?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/postingpics/what.jpg

Here is the whole thing. It's not very big, should I pursue it?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/EL3/EL3macro.jpg

And here is what those shiny areas look like up close:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/EL3/EL3a.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/EL3/EL3b.jpg

Regards,
Phil