[meteorite-list] B.O.: Purina Iron Chow unlikely; Bloomington Airport probably ruled out

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:04:34 +0000

Hi all,

Grinding flour can involve very large rollers spinning I believe...I
remember a stone getting into the grain on my Fathers farm and shooting
backwards out of the rollers like a bullet when it jammed...a piece of
old machinery might well do the same. But if it could travel that
distance, I am not so sure!

Graham Ensor, Nr Barwell UK