[meteorite-list] AD: RIZALITES FOR SALE or TRADE!!!

From: Aubrey Whymark <tinbider_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 05:23:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hi list members,

Sorry for not posting this myself! I'm having a lot of problems subscribing to the Met list. I have been a quiet reader of the list for over a year now!

I?ve got a bunch of Rizalites that I?m looking to trade for some Henbury, Mundrabilla, Camel Donga or Millbillillie specimens, you can see that I'm a patriotic Australian! I will also add cash to the trades if needed. I?m looking for 1000grams and above specimens. I will also sell my Rizalites if anyone is interested. Please visit my site or eBay offerings. Thanks
all.

Regards,
Desmond
www.TektiteInc.com