[meteorite-list] Meteor Crater Visitor Comment

From: Gaetan Cormier <shattercone_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 15:47:01 -0500

Hello Mark and list,

Thanks for sharing this, it's a nice interview.

I was wondering... Who is the owner of the land were the old American
Meteorite Meseum is situated? It would be truly sad to see it eventually
completely destroyed. And yes, it would be nice to have a commemorative
plaque over there. Maybe we should make a fund raiser to have it done????

Gaetan

--
Gaetan Cormier
Member of the Impact Field Studies Group