[meteorite-list] AD - Updated List of Thin-Sections

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:03:12 EST

Hello all Thin-Sections Collectors on the List,

(and if you are not a thin-section collector, you just don't know what you
are missing).

I have finally updated my list of thin-sections and there are many new ones.
Be careful to go all the way to the bottom of the page where you will find
the "Special Edition" thin-sections. Those are rare classification and/or have
 special features. And all of those (and many of the others) were made by the
 American Expert of Thin-Section Making.
Enjoy.
_http://www.impactika.com/thin_sections.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/thin_sections.htm)

And I do have some pictures of the Special Edition Thin-Sections.
Any questions, just ask, and I'll try to answer.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.