[meteorite-list] Meteorite Central in batch-delivery mode for everyone?

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:50:14 -0800

Hi All,

Meteorite Central has been acting up all week with posts showing up in
batches

of 20 or more at a time, often delayed by days and/or repeated. At the
risk of

sending another message into the internet wormhole, here is a resend of
my

now somewhat dated post from last night:

- - - -

Originally sent: 3/1/2007 10:20pm PST

Hi All,

Was out getting the mail and was treated to a nice fireball

descending and moving right-to-left, starting in Cassiopeia in

the northwest. The particulars in case someone else in the

southern California area saw it: