[meteorite-list] Met Central posting problems

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:28:23 -0800 (PST)

What is weird is that I get the scattered message as
people post (Like I am supposed to) but every 3 or 4
days I get a bunch of a dozen or more messages all at
once that were posted over the previous few days but
not posted. There dont seem to be any pattern to the
ones I get right away and the ones that are a part of
the bunch.
Sincerely
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com