[meteorite-list] AD - Web Site Update and no-reserve eBay Auctions ending

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:38:27 -0800

I have two advertisements in one: The first is that I have updated my sales
page will new specimens:
http://www.astro-artifacts.com/Astroartifacts/Met_For_Sale.html I have
added an exquisite oriented Wiluna with hand-painted Perth Museum # and many
others.

Second, I have 8 no-reserve 1 penny auctions ending tomorrow. You can find
them here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZastroartifactsQQhtZ-1

They include:

Albion ? Rare Washington State find
Willamette ? 11.6 gram
Allende ? Fresh crusted half stone
Holbrook ? Exquisite little fresh stone
NWA 3127 ? LL3.1 !!
Sikhote Alin w/ Impact Crater
Nakhon Pathom ? Witnessed fall from Thailand
And last, a nice 247 gram unclass. Stone loaded with shock veins ? perfect
for loafing.

Thanks for looking!

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com
A Destination for Space Related Artifacts
?