[meteorite-list] Road Trip

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:03:55 -0800

Hi Adam and All,

this brings me now to the question,
because I haven't heard anything else about the found meteorites.
What happened to them and did you get provisional numbers for your finds.
How many did you find?
Are they being classified and who did it?
Guess now I am being nosey, but being from California and hunting here, I am
very interested.
I like to keep tracks of California meteorites and I know I am not the only
one!

Thanks for replying,
Moni