[meteorite-list] Moving Brenhams, Lawn Show & Rock Show Coupon

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 01:28:19 -0600

Hello everybody...a few short things.

I helped Philip Manning move ~1,000 lbs of Brenham meteorites this morning.
I placed a couple photographs and videos at the link below. The videos are
so-so as the lighting in the closed museum was not what I needed it to be
and they look better if downloaded and not shown full size on the
webpage...which is too large. But they are what they are. They will be
removed sometime to save website space.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/2007movingbrenhams.html

A couple photographs from the Lawn & Garden Show. We typically have 4-5
times the people at our booth compared to those around us. One vender came
over and asked what we were giving away. Quite a few people mentioned the
recent Brenham television shows. The weekend should be crazy. Hopefully we
can get a lot of them to attend the rock show....and someone to contact us
later with a meteorite...;^)

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/2007LawnShow.html

I also made a web page for the 2007 Wichita "Meteorites & Dazzling
Treasures" Rock Show information, and have included a coupon you can print
out.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/2007GemShowInfo.html

Checking my site stats, MeteoriteArticles.com is currently over 2000 pages.

My annual Tucson report will be appearing shortly.

Now to get some much needed sleep....the show opens earlier tomorrow.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com
www.imca.cc