[meteorite-list] Parnallee, and we

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:09:29 -0600

Geoff wrote:

"Happy Birthday Parnallee! 150 years old today...My girlfriend, the lovely
Cindy Sue...'s very pretty as well, and has NO chondrules at all : )"

Hello Geoff, Cindy Sue and List members,

So happy for Parnallee, you and Cindy Sue on this magical date now past.
Please join me to see one more special person, too. There is my nice small
fragment of Parnallee now depicted, originally from Ward's, with lot's of
crust to lust and 'drule, though He was not crusty a tall,

http://www.diogenite.com/parn.html

Best wishes and Health,
Doug