[meteorite-list] trade updates

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:03:26 -0600

Whoa there, Litig8n,

We're talking about the one and only CHICAGO STEVIE here.

A MAN who makes his own rules, sets his own limits and digs his own holes.
Truly a giant among pygmies.

CHICAGO STEVIE'S biography/screenplay is currently on hold so that more
of his latest unbelievable accomplishments can be included.

The construction of the "Fans of CHICAGO STEVIE" website is also currently
on hold until we see what fantastic future sales, buys and trades can be
included
on the site. What a thrill to daily read the voluminous emails from this
master of
manipulation in meteoritics. Stand back- a serious player is at work here.

So, Litig8n, a little slack is in order, don't you think?

If CHICAGO STEVIE wants lots of Gao he'll probably wind up with tons of Goa.

CHICAGO STEVIE Fan #2, (I moved up a slot- the previous fan #2 resigned
last month. The "Fan #3 position is now available. Hurry to sign up
while these
coveted memberships are still obtainable.)

Jerry