[meteorite-list] Ignorant question -- need clarification

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:02:27 -0400

Dear List,

I have an admittedly ignorant and potentially embarrassing question: is the
person calling himself,
Aziz (aka Alhyane Abdelaziz ) the same person as Aziz Habibi.

I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with how people from the near east (as well
as the middle east) such as northern Africa (i.e., Morocco, Algeria,
Tunisia, etc.) represent
themselves by name.

I just want to be sure I'm dealing with the same Aziz. It seems confusing
especially with different email addresses, and different physical locations
involved like
France in one instance, Morocco then next. Since I'm green to the goings
on and movements of people in this area of the world, I just want to be
absolutely
sure I'm dealing with, first, the same person or persons, then secondly, no
potential scamming, but reputable wholesalers/dealers.

Thanks for any help and clarification with this in advance.

Mal