[meteorite-list] How to etch large meteorite slabs - Russian version

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:32:58 -0400

Amazing slab, amazing videos!
Thanks, Ivan!

I feel like such a wimp now, etching outside with my mask, goggles, rubber
gloves up to my elbows, and a fan blowing the fumes down wind!
Am I the only one who expected a skeleton hand polishing the slab in the
last video? ;)
(Oh, those Russians!)

What was that white powder they sprinkled on the etch at one point near the
end of the process?

Cheers,
Pete