[meteorite-list] [Ad] eBay Goodies, Libyan Desert Glass Museum Specimen

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:33:32 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings. My weekly assortment of eBay goodies will close tomorrow
evening.

Some items of interest:

- A very snappy highly oriented Sikhote-Alin individual, 81.2 grams
with multiple rollover lips:

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170123204131

- I think this is the nicest silicated Campo slice I've ever seen.
Looks so much like Portales Valley -- except for the price : )
Currently at 18 cents/gram:

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170123209588

Also a very elegant, sculptural small Campo; some LDG; a little Canyon
Diablo that looks like a trout, for all you fisherman/meteorite
collectors. See them all here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

I've also updated the Museum Specimens section of my website with --
I'm pretty sure -- the biggest piece of Libyan Desert Glass I've even
seen in person:

http://www.aerolite.org/museum-specimens.htm

And finally for today, my very talented friend Leigh Anne Delray --
whom many of you know from the Denver and Tucson shows -- has invited
me to carry some of her unique meteorite jewelry. She has some really
lovely pieces including necklaces made with Gibeons, Moldavites, and
Canyon Diablos, and she even took the photos herself. Beautiful
pictures, have a look:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorite-jewelry.htm

Thanks for visiting and cheers from Tucson, where it is currently very,
very hot,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com