[meteorite-list] Michael Cottiingham

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 18:20:15 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Hi,
Well, for the record, I have bought stuff over the years from Michael and
found him a perfect gentleman and supplier.

I am a little alarmed at the viciousness of the emails sent in complaining
about him and I feel that a more discrete approach should have been adopted.
I am not surprised that Matteo jumped on the bandwagon here with his litany
of "problems" because he very rarely seems to have anything positive to say
about any dealer, only negative stuff. I do feel sorry for Matteo as he
really does seem to have a lot of problem with meteorite dealers for some
reason...

Please can this matter be redirected off-list as I do not want to see yet
another tirade of badmouthing someone again.

My 2 mg worth.

Dave
IMCA #0092
Sec.BIMS