[meteorite-list] OT- International Shipping- Maybe a Suggestion?

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:25:55 -0700 (PDT)

   Understanding the cost of overseas shipping is very
expensive (especially in the higher classes with
tracking)- may I suggest the buyer specifically states
the method of shipping they prefer and offer to
compromise (pay part of) the better shipping with the
seller?

   In the earlier case- a 50% discount and free
shipping overseas is pretty much to ask for and expect
a higher level of shipping service.

   I still believe the meteorite will get there. Its
just too bad it is taking so long.

Mike