[meteorite-list] one last round/than that's all folks

From: Ken Newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:34:54 -0400

Hi Steve,
How about this commitment/promise to the List?

"/From now any sales,ebay,givaways,
or non-meteorite items will strictly be
done on another list that was meant
to be for that reason,I will post to
that.And here is promise I will keep
and you can truly count on,if I do
post something like I just stated,
I will unsubscribe from this list./"

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2005-July/014977.html

Steve you can give away your entire collection
and it will not change the negative impression
many persons have of you. You can't buy respect.
Why? Because people value trust more than
sacrifice. You need to first figure out why you
are not trusted.

kn
http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/updates.html