[meteorite-list] Centimeter cubes on the cheap

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:51:53 +0100

Now that's Genius !

I hadn't even considered using them as 10cm cubes.

I would suggest pouring some black epoxy potting compound into the base,
and the ones I have seen have the sizes 'printed on', so some solvent
would get rid of the text easily enough, and voila all the 10cm cubes
you can eat, and they come in loads of colours too!

Cheers,
Mark