[meteorite-list] Space Shuttle sighting! (off topic)

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:48:19 -0700 (PDT)

  I was just wondering if anyone in the US saw last
nights fly over of the space shuttle and the
international space station that happened around 21:52
Northern Indiana time? It was quite amazing looking
into the Northwest sky and seeing both of them emerge
behind the trees and fly almost directly overhead.
This was the first time that I had ever experienced
this, and was surprised on how bright that they were.
Truly amazing, and something that I will never forget!
                                            Dave