[meteorite-list] Centimeter cubes

From: Drake <monel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:18:33 -0400

I looked for months and never found an official name.

I had much frustration in finding them. When I did, it turned out to be
a plastic toy cube painted black with stickers on it. Needless to say, I
was disappointed. So, I decided to have a bunch of good ones made.
(Enough for everyone.) They are made of cold formed 6061T6 aluminum,
with the letters formed into the sides. They are almost ready to go to
the anodizer, where they will be Type II anodized black. Then they will
get the letters filled with white enamel.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Drake "Doc" Damer?u
NAR Section 614
L3CC member