[meteorite-list] AD> Ensisheim After-sale

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:08:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello to the List,

Ensisheim show was a great show this year with many
cool sellers (I was happy to meet Mike Farmer and Greg
Hupe). As every year, Zelimir, Sabine and the
Guardians of the Meteorite made a fantastic job to
offer the greatest meteorite fair in Europe !

I sold most of my french meteorites but have still a
few for sale :
http://www.meteor-center.com/meteorites/sales.asp

You can get great slices of Agen, Barbotan, Ensisheim,
Kernouve, Lance or Montferre for good prices.

You can also make me an offer for these. Beware the
prices of french post offices for registered parcels
to the US are really expensive (about 25 euros for a
400$ meteorite !!!).

I also have cool slices of NWA 2965 (EL3) for sale. 1
euro a gram is a good price for a relatively rare
classification. Slices from 60 to 100 grams.

Payment with Paypal only.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com