[meteorite-list] Tunguska wood section & new Spanish eucrite

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:45:41 -0400

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:09:15 +0200, you wrote:

>For the
>total weight of the spanish meteorite, why not waith the end
>of the research and after say how many TKW have this
>meteorite?

For the new fall, I commented not because of the low TKW but the fact that those
tiny pieces were found at all. It is like finding a needle in a needlestack. I
could probably be on my hands and knees for a month and not find 5 pieces
totaling 24 grams that had fallen in my own front yard (especially concidering
that it is a non-magnetic type).