[meteorite-list] Tunguska wood section & new Spanish eucrite

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:25:42 +0200

Proposal, regarding the peace of Mr. Matteo's soul:

>From now only meteorites with legal visa should be allowed to immigrate to
planet Earth. Personal and family name, date and place of birth, size and
weight (!!), color, special remarks, dates of arrival and departure should
be precisely defined and absolutely clear.

Desperados such as Bassikounou should be counted to the "7 plagues".

Matthias Baermann

(Head of Department of Planetary Immigration/Sect. Laws and Orders)