[meteorite-list] Tunguska wood section & new Spanish eucrite

From: Moritz Karl <MoritzKarl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:53:42 +0200

As far as I know he simply went out and asked the people what they saw
and/or heard. He did that for at least one week.
Afterwards he started searching for pieces based on the witness
informations. Seems very amazing to me as well since nobody did actually see
those fragments land.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----