[meteorite-list] The Great Global Warming Swindle Doc.

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:54:27 -0500

Robert,
Great head's up on this one. Way to go. It's what I've been trying to say all along in my own inept way.
The science rings true in this case. CO2 ^ FOLLOWS warming! Oceans are the sink tanks, the resevoirs, and the "producers" of CO2, all of which is temperature driven.
Folks take the hour to follow Robert's link if you consider yourself OPENMINDED.
Good Science is based on suspended judgement.
No one doubts the warming trend.
The question what can people do about it?
First find the cause and address IT.
Jerry Flaherty