[meteorite-list] Chondrules and Their Origins

From: greg stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:15:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Darren:

  This is why I joined this group.

  Greg S.

Darren Garrison <cynapse at charter.net> wrote:
  A while back I found a book/collection of papers called "Chondrules and Their
Origins" on the web. It was split into 30 seperate PDF files. I took them and
combined them together into one file, but it is too big to store on my 20 MB of
web space, so I googled for free file serving services. I've found this one
that I haven't tried before. You click on the link, wait for a countdown, and
press the big yellow "download" button.

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4849e8e03d9a7edae24d5df8866459b8

It's here! Your new message!