[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - June 11, 2007

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:20:32 -0700 (PDT)

I LOVE the pictures of the day and look forwad to each new one! Thank you so much for them!

  Suzi

Michael L Blood <mlblood at cox.net> wrote:
  I want to thank ROCKS FROM SPACE
for tirelessly ? and obviously, thanklessly,
giving us a daily meteorite photo.
        To complain about something being
given to one for free seems to me to be so
rude as to be beyond comment.
        Thanks for the tireless work!
        Best wishes, Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran