[meteorite-list] AD> French rarities for sale (update)

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:32:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hello again list,

I wanted to make an update for my sale of french
meteorites during the Ensisheim show.

Here are the pieces still available :
- Agen (large)
- Barbotan
- Bouvante
- Chassigny
- Ensisheim (that's the right place to buy it ;-)
- Hainaut (wonderful)
- Henvic (unique)
- Juvinas
- Kerilis
- Kernouv? (12g)
- Lanc? (rare CO)
- Montferr?
- Saint-Germain-du-Pinel (incredibly rare)
- Saint-Sauveur (french enstatite)
- Vouill? (5g slice)

Here are a link to the catalog with pictures :
http://www.meteor-center.com/french_meteorites.pdf

Meet you in Ensisheim but if you're interested in a
piece at the show, you can hold it from me until the
show. Payment to be done in euros, preferably in cash
or from a french bank. Be quick, all will be gone
quickly.

I will also be selling great pieces (non french) at
the show (including a mindblowing Millbillillie
slice).

Regards

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com