[meteorite-list] Global Warming - Scientifically proven or afarce

From: Bruce Yankewitz <yankb04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:30:36 -0500

(1) I find it notable that most (not all) of the posts in favor of
human-caused global warming have tended toward the emotional and
feelings-based (some rising to the level of hysteria), whereas most (not
all) of the skeptics' posts have been cool, calculated, scientific analyses.
  I don't say it proves anything, I only say it's notable.

(2) Nice to know all of these recent players re global warming and plagues
and mucks will never, ever again scream about anyone ELSE posting off-topic
- I mean, they wouldn't have that much nerve, would they?! :)

Bruce