[meteorite-list] > AD : French meteorites collection for sale

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:45:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello List,

I have to sell my collection of french meteorites for
personal reasons.

I will be bringing it to the Ensisheim show so if you
are interested, I can send you the list (PDF format)
and prices off-list ; you can also meet me at
the show around a beer ;-) and look at all those cool
specimens.

I cannot send right now the meteorites by post as it
is very expensive and not always secure but if you can
not come to Ensisheim, you can find an agreement with
foreign dealers making the trip there. There are 37
different french meteorites and rarities as :
Alby-sur-Cheran, Angers, Chitenay,
Saint-Germain-du-Pinel, big l'aigle slice...

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE