[meteorite-list] Global Warming - Scientifically proven

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:41:02 -0400

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:14:21 -0700, you wrote:

>Mr. Farmer and Mr. Garrison:
>
>The intent of the bet I proposed was not to make money. It was to
>challange the idiocy of the al-Gore crowd. So far, I have zero takers on a
>proposition that requires a mere 1/5 of the accepted figure.

Oh, I wasn't talking about YOU not caring about anything but money because of
the proposed bet. I'm talking about the people cutting down forests, draining
wetlands, building gas-guzzlers, and generally saying "eff you" to the world and
the future for the sake of making a buck. The big businessmen and developers,
basicly. Most of the time, you don't get rich by being a nice person. You get
rich by being amoral scum.